The search for the right venue for your big day is certainly up there as one of the most stressful parts of organising a wedding – not to mention one of the most costly. The average cost of a wedding has gone up almost 10% in the last year so it isn’t surprising that many people just like you are looking to make savings by opting to downsize on the guest list.
While there are many benefits for a smaller wedding – and we’ll get to that in a minute – it’s also important to make that a smaller wedding is right for you first.
Small but Perfectly Formed
For many people, the search for intimate wedding venues in Nottinghamshire is their first port of call. Here at Oscar’s, while our facilities are less grandiose in terms of size, they certainly aren’t lacking when it comes to style and elegance – because no bride- (or groom-) to-be should compromise on their big day just because they’ve invited fewer people.
We have an extensive range of options to suit your needs: for up to 70 guests, you can take advantage of our exclusive Gold and Platinum packages which utilise our purpose-built function suite, ensuring your big day creates the impact you want despite the smaller scale.
We also have our fabulous Garden Suite available with space for up to 120 guests as part of the evening celebrations. This option is perfect for those of you looking to take advantage of our private function room, complete with contemporary surroundings and additional outdoor space.
The Benefits of an Intimate Wedding Venue
If that isn’t enough to whet your appetite, then keep reading as we walk you through some of the primary benefits of choosing an intimate wedding venue that might not have crossed your mind!
- A smaller guest list means you get to spend more time on your big day with the people that matter most to you
- A smaller venue and fewer guests not only means you’ll save money on deposits and catering, but you might find that you have more to spend on the things you do want – like additional flowers and table decorations or more money on the bar!
- You have the option of spending a little more in areas that would have otherwise been scrimped on – like a live band instead of a DJ or a videographer and photographer to capture your day in every way possible!
- You will have more to put towards a new family home or the honeymoon of a lifetime!
- Less stress involved from having fewer table settings to organise, less dining options to manage and more time enjoying yourself!
With so many decisions to make in the lead up to your big day, ensuring you’re happy with the venue you choose is paramount to it being a day you will remember forever.